Fitting Wooden Shoes
With clogs, the fit is crucial, they should feel comfortable when you walk in them. But how do you know the correct clog size? Below we have listed some tips and the wooden shoes size chart.
Method 1: With Socks
- Wear (thick) socks when fitting clogs.
- If your toes are fully flat and there is room around the front and sides, you have the correct size.
- You should be able to wear the wooden shoes with thick socks.
- In the beginning wearing your clogs with tick socks is more comfortable. When you are used to the clogs, you can easily walk bare foot it them.
Method 2: Use your index finger
This method used to be used to find the right clog size
- Stand in the clogs.
- Slide your feet forward as far as possible.
- If your index finger fits between the heel and the clog, you know that you have the right size.
Methode 3: The Wooden Shoes Size Chart
For the 2 methods above, you must be acutally present ot fit the pair of wooden shoes. If this is not possible, the following method can help you.
- Measure the length of the bottom of your foot (in cm or inch).
- The size clogs you need is the length of your foot + about 1 cm / 0.4 inch.
- Find your clog size in cm / inch in the woodens shoes size chart below and find your corresponding EU shoe size.
- Example: your foot is about 26 cm / 10.2 inches. You add 1cm / 0.4 inch which results in 27cm / 10.6 inch. The chart indicates you need shoe size EU 41-42.
In doubt? Go for your shoe size.If your clogs don't fit, please let us know and we arange to exchange them.
Children & Wooden Shoes
Children can walk on wooden shoes after they stand firmly on their feet. That's roughly from the age of two. The shape and material of clogs guarantee optimal use of the foot muscles, the foot is supported in the correct way.
Children love walking on wooden shoes!
- Easy to get on and off
- Walking on wooden shoes gives a characteristic sound which is very much liked. Advantage for the parents: you always hear what the children are doing outside!
- If you have played in the sandbox, you can pour the sand out again.
When a children's size is not know, the table below can be of assistance.
|Age*||Shoe Size||Clog size|
|Years||EU||Women's US||Men's US||cm||inch|